You are here:
Publications since 2000
- Authors:Fleckenstein FN, Jonczyk M, Can E, Lüdemann WM, Savic L, Maleitzke T, Krenzien F, Gebauer B
Journal:CVIR Endovasc Year:2021; Volume:4Issue:(1):Pages:71.
Title:Hepatocellular carcinoma tumor thrombus entering the right atrium treated with combining percutaneous and intravenous high-dose-rate brachytherapy: a case report
- Authors:Qazi TH, Duda GNJournal:Acta Biomater Year:2021; Volume:133:Pages:1-3.
- Authors:Moewis P, Kaiser R, Trepczynski A, von Tycowicz C, Krahl L, Ilg A, Holz J, Duda GN
Journal:Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc Year:2021;
Title:Patient-specific resurfacing implant knee surgery in subjects with early osteoarthritis results in medial pivot and lateral femoral rollback during flexion: a retrospective pilot study
- Authors:Schmuck RB, Lippens E, Wulsten D, Garske DS, Strönisch A, Pratschke J, Sauer IM, Duda GN, Bahra M, Cipitria A
Journal:J Biomech Year:2021; Volume:128
Title:Role of extracellular matrix structural components and tissue mechanics in the development of postoperative pancreatic fistula
- Authors:Niemann M, Märdian S, Niemann P, Tetteh L, Tsitsilonis S, Braun KF, Stöckle U, Graef F
Journal:PLoS One Year:2021; Volume:16Issue:(9)
Title:Transforming the German ICD-10 (ICD-10-GM) into Injury Severity Score (ISS)-Introducing a new method for automated re-coding
- Authors:Weinrich L, Paraskevaidis M, Schleip R, Agres AN, Tsitsilonis S
Journal:Life (Basel) Year:2021; Volume:11Issue:(8)
Title:Does the Calcaneus Serve as Hypomochlion within the Lower Limb by a Myofascial Connection?-A Systematic Review
- Authors:Abdalrahman T, Davies NH, Franz T
Journal:Med Biol Eng Comput Year:2021; Volume:59Issue:(9):Pages:1933-1944.
Title:In silico stress fibre content affects peak strain in cytoplasm and nucleus but not in the membrane for uniaxial substrate stretch
- Authors:Wildemann B, Ignatius A, Leung F, Taitsman LA, Malcolm Smith R, Pesántez R, Stoddart MJ, Richards RG, Jupiter JB
Journal:Nat Rev Dis Primers Year:2021; Volume:7Issue:(1):Pages:57.
Title:Non-union bone fractures
- Authors:Damm P, Bender A, Waldheim V, Winkler T, Duda GNJournal:Sci Rep Year:2021; Volume:11Issue:(1)
- Authors:Fischer H, Maleitzke T, Eder C, Ahmad S, Stöckle U, Braun KFJournal:Eur J Med Res Year:2021; Volume:26Issue:(1):Pages:86.
- Authors:Haffer H, Popovic S, Martin F, Hardt S, Winkler T, Damm P
Journal:Sci Rep Year:2021; Volume:11Issue:(1)
Title:In vivo loading on the hip joint in patients with total hip replacement performing gymnastics and aerobics exercises
- Authors:The outcomes of animal experiments can be influenced by a variety of factors. Thus, precise reporting is necessary to provide reliable and reproducible data. Initiatives such as the ARRIVE guidelines have been enrolled during the last decade to provide a road map for sufficient reporting. To understand the sophisticated process of bone regeneration and to develop new therapeutic strategies, small rodents, especially mice, are frequently used in bone healing research. Since many factors might influence the results from those studies, we performed a systematic literature search from 2010 to 2019 to identify studies involving mouse femoral fracture models (stable fixation) and evaluated the reporting of general and model-specific experimental details. 254 pre-selected publications were systematically analyzed, showing a high reporting accuracy for the used mouse strain, the age or developmental stage and sex of mice as well as model-specific information on fixation methods and fracturing procedures. However, reporting was more often insufficient in terms of mouse substrains and genetic backgrounds of genetically modified mice, body weight, hygiene monitoring/immune status of the animal, anesthesia, and analgesia. Consistent and reliable reporting of experimental variables in mouse fracture surgeries will improve scientific quality, enhance animal welfare, and foster translation into the clinic.
Journal:Bone Year:2021; Volume:152
Title:Systematic review on the reporting accuracy of experimental details in publications using mouse femoral fracture models
- Authors:Brisson NM, Agres AN, Jung TM, Duda GN
Journal:Am J Sports Med Year:2021;
Title:Gait Adaptations at 8 Years After Reconstruction of Unilateral Isolated and Combined Posterior Cruciate Ligament Injuries
- Authors:Perier-Metz C, Duda GN, Checa S
Journal:Biomech Model Mechanobiol Year:2021;
Title:Initial mechanical conditions within an optimized bone scaffold do not ensure bone regeneration - an in silico analysis
- Authors:Fischer MCM, Damm P, Habor J, Radermacher K
Journal:J Biomech Year:2021;
Title:Effect of the underlying cadaver data and patient-specific adaptation of the femur and pelvis on the prediction of the hip joint force estimated using static models
- Authors:Borgiani E, Duda GN, Willie BM, Checa S
Journal:Biomech Model Mechanobiol Year:2021;
Title:Bone morphogenetic protein 2-induced cellular chemotaxis drives tissue patterning during critical-sized bone defect healing: an in silico study
- Authors:Orassi V, Duda GN, Heiland M, Fischer H, Rendenbach C, Checa S
Journal:Front Bioeng Biotechnol Year:2021; Volume:9
Title:Biomechanical Assessment of the Validity of Sheep as a Preclinical Model for Testing Mandibular Fracture Fixation Devices
- Authors:Pan F, Zhu R, Kong C, Zhu W, Lu S, Cheng L, Schmidt HJournal:World Neurosurg Year:2021;
- Authors:Zenzes M, Zaslansky P
Journal:Sci Data Year:2021; Volume:8Issue:(1)
Title:Micro-CT data of early physiological cancellous bone formation in the lumbar spine of female C57BL/6 mice
- Authors:Palmowski Y, Popović S, Kosack D, Damm P
Journal:Sci Rep Year:2021; Volume:11Issue:(1):Pages:10073.
Title:Analysis of hip joint loading during walking with different shoe types using instrumented total hip prostheses