Angiogenesis and Immunomechanics
Healing begins with the self-organisation of cells in the wound to reestablish structured tissue and restore the mechanical stability and intrinsic pretension of the injured matrix lost through the injury. Our aim is to decipher this independent organisation of fibroblasts, vascular precursors, immune cells and mechanical instability in the complex environment of the tissue. A better understanding of this interplay forms the basis for novel therapeutic approaches in musculoskeletal regeneration.
You are here:
- Authors:Moewis PH, Duda GN, Trepczynski A, Krahl L, Boese CHK, Hommel H
Journal:J Bone Joint Surg Am Year:2020;
Title:Retention of Posterior Cruciate Ligament Alone May Not Achieve Physiological Knee Joint Kinematics After Total Knee Arthroplasty: A Retrospective Study
- Authors:Thomas A, Orellano I, Lam T, Noichl B, Geiger MA, Amler AK, Kreuder AE, Palmer CH, Duda G, Lauster R, Kloke L
Journal:Acta Biomater Year:2020;
Title:Vascular bioprinting with enzymatically degradable bioinks via multi-material projection-based stereolithography
- Authors:Otto E, Köhli P, Appelt J, Menzel St, Fuchs M, Bahn A, Graef F, Duda GN, Tsitsilonis S, Keller J, Jahn D
Journal:Sci Rep Year:2020; Volume:10Issue:(1):Pages:15057.
Title:Validation of reference genes for expression analysis in a murine trauma model combining traumatic brain injury and femoral fracture
- Authors:Berkmann JC, Herrera Martin AX, Pontremoli C, Zheng K, Bucher CH, Ellinghaus A, Boccaccini AR, Fiorilli S, Brovarone CV, Duda GN, Schmidt-Bleek K
Journal:Pharmaceutics Year:2020; Volume:12Issue:(9)
Title:In Vivo Validation of Spray-Dried Mesoporous Bioactive Glass Microspheres Acting as Prolonged Local Release Systems for BMP-2 to Support Bone Regeneration
- Authors:Appelt J, Baranowsky A, Jahn D, Yorgan T, Köhli P, Otto E, Khomeijani Farahani S, Graef F, Fuchs M, Herrera A, Amling M, Schinke TH, Frosch KH, Duda GN, Tsitsilonis S, Keller KJournal:EBioMedicine Year:2020; Volume:59
- Authors:Agres AN, Arampatzis A, Gehlen T, Manegold S, Duda GN
Journal:Front Physiol Year:2020; Volume:11:Pages:746.
Title:Muscle Fascicles Exhibit Limited Passive Elongation Throughout the Rehabilitation of Achilles Tendon Rupture After Percutaneous Repair
- Authors:Lueckgen A, Garske DS, Ellinghaus A, Mooney DJ, Duda GN, Cipitria AJournal:Acta Biomater Year:2020;
- Authors:Winkler T, Duda GNJournal:J Cachexia Sarcopenia Muscle Year:2020;
- Authors:Maleitzke T, Elazaly H, Festbaum Ch, Eder CH, Karczewski D, Perka C, Duda GN, Winkler T
Journal:J Clin Med Year:2020; Volume:9Issue:(7)
Title:Mesenchymal Stromal Cell-Based Therapy-An Alternative to Arthroplasty for the Treatment of Osteoarthritis? A State of the Art Review of Clinical Trials
- Authors:Roemer FW, Eckstein F, Duda GN, Guermazi A, Maschek S, Sharma L, Wirth W
Title:Is Laminar Cartilage Composition as Determined by T2 Relaxometry Associated With Incident and Worsening of Cartilage or Bone Marrow Abnormalities?