Joint Loading & Musculoskeletal Analysis
The loads acting in joint prostheses and other orthopaedic implants is still partially unknown. The acting loads are required for different purposes.
You are here:
Publications Hip Joint
- Authors:Bergmann G, Bender A, Dymke J, Duda GN, Damm PJournal:J Bone Joint Surg Am Year:2018; Volume:100Issue:(19):Pages:1637-1644.
- Authors:Fischer MCM, Eschweiler J, Schick F, Asseln M, Damm P, Radermacher K
Journal:PLoS One Year:2018; Volume:13Issue:(4):Pages:e0195376.
Title:Patient-specific musculoskeletal modeling of the hip joint for preoperative planning of total hip arthroplasty: A validation study based on in vivo measurements
- Authors:Angelini L, Damm P, Zander T, Arshad R, Di Puccio F, Schmidt HJournal:J Biomech Year:2018; Volume:70:Pages:185-195.
- Authors:Damm P, Zonneveld J, Brackertz S, Streitparth F, Winkler T
Journal:PLoS One Year:2018; Volume:13Issue:(1):Pages:e0190626.
Title:Gluteal muscle damage leads to higher in vivo hip joint loads 3 months after total hip arthroplasty
- Authors:Damm P, Dymke J, Bender A, Duda G, Bergmann GJournal:J Biomech Year:2017; Volume:60:Pages:197-202.
- Authors:Damm P, Bender A, Duda G, Bergmann GJournal:PLoS One Year:2017; Volume:12Issue:(3):Pages:e0174788.
- Authors:Kutzner I, Richter A, Gordt K, Dymke J, Damm P, Duda GN, Gunzl R, Bergmann G
Journal:PLoS One Year:2017; Volume:12Issue:(3):Pages:e0171972.
Title:Does aquatic exercise reduce hip and knee joint loading? In vivo load measurements with instrumented implants
- Authors:Damm P, Kutzner I, Bergmann G, Rohlmann A, Schmidt HJournal:J Biomech Year:2017; Volume:51:Pages:128-132.
- Authors:Bergmann G, Bender A, Dymke J, Duda G, Damm PJournal:PLoS One Year:2016; Volume:11Issue:(5):Pages:e0155612.
- Authors:Damm P, Bender A, Bergmann G
Journal:PLoS One Year:2015; Volume:10Issue:(3):Pages:e0120438.
Title:Postoperative changes in in vivo measured friction in total hip joint prosthesis during walking